1. The Website does not collect any information in an automatic way except the information included in cookie files.
2. Cookie files (“cookies”) constitute information data (especially text files) which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using webpages of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a special number.
3. The entity placing and gaining access to cookie files on the Website User’s end device is the Website operator: the Manufacturing and Consulting Company ADOB® Ltd. L.P., Kołodzieja 11 Street, 61-028 Poznań.
4. Cookie files are used for the purpose of:
a) Tailoring the content of the Website’s pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing their use of webpages; in particular, these files allow us to recognize the Website User’s device and to properly display the Website tailored to their individual needs.
b) Creating statistics that help us understand how Website Users use webpages, which enables the improvement of webpage structure and content.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookie files:
Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookie files:
a) ‘essential’ cookie files – these enable the use of services available on the Website (e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website);
b) cookie files that are used to ensure security (e.g. to detect abuse in terms of authentication on the Website);
c) ‘performance’ cookie files – these enable collecting information on how the Website’s pages are used;
d) ‘functionality’ cookie files – these enable storing the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User interface (e.g. selected language or region the User comes from, font size, website appearance etc.); and
e) ‘advertising’ cookie files – these enable delivery of advertising content tailored to the User’s interests.
7. In many cases the software used for browsing webpages (the web browser) allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These setting can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookie files in the web browser settings, or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about possibilities and ways of handling cookie files is available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. The Website operator informs that restrictions on the use of cookie files may affect some of the functionalities available on the webpages of the website.
9. Cookie files on the Website User’s end device can also be used by partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. More information about cookie files is available in the ‘Help’ section of the web browser menu or on the website: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl.